Download File.al and keep2share Links
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Adobe Illustrator CS6 16.0.0 Final (Eng Jpn) Mac Os X

Go down 

PostSubject: Adobe Illustrator CS6 16.0.0 Final (Eng Jpn) Mac Os X   Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Languages : English, Japanese l Filesize: 1.43GB

Quote :

Adobe Illustrator CS6 ver 16.0.0 Full Working 2014- Speaking of vector-based graphics software, would have been familiar with Corel Draw is not it? But this time I will not be posting Corel Draw, but other vector software, namely Adobe Illustrator CC. CC Adobe Illustrator is a vector-based graphics software developed by Adobe.
With this software, you can draw illustrations, like drawing anime characters, and the like. In addition, this software you can also use to create logos, brochures, and other. To Improve download and introduce time, we generally won't bundle both the 64-bit and 32-bit form in the same installer when introducing from the Creative Cloud application.

System requirements Mac OS

* Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
* Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7
* 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
* 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
* 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
* DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
* This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.† Phone activation is not available.

Turn off Wifi.
Go to Finder.

In Finder double click the blue folder you just downloaded (adobe illustrator cs6 16.0.0 final).

Now double click "illustrator CS6.dmg".

A new window will pop up, in this new window double click "illustrator_16_LS16.dmg).

A small window will pop up saying "opening illustrator_16_LS16.dmg". Let it do its thing.

Once thats done, a new window will pop up and there will be a dark brown box that will have "Adobe Illustrator" written next to it. Double click this box.

Another window will open, double click the red "install" box.

Wait for the shit to load, then it will open a new window that says "welcome". This window will have 2 options: "install" and "try". Select "try".

Agree to the Terms.

Next Select "install". Make sure you have English selected as your language!

Let it install itself.

Once it's done installing go to your applications and open "Adobe Illustrator CS6". Once its finished opening Quit out of it.

Now open Finder.

Open the blue folder (adobe illustrator CS6 16.0.0 Final).
Now double click the blue folder labeled "cracked".
Double click "Adobe CS6 azr+.zip"
It will unzip and make a folder labeled "Adobe CS6 azr+ [k]. Double click it.
Inside there will be a folder labeled "amtlib.framework" (this is the cracked folder). Now you have to use this cracked "amtlib.framework" folder to replace the same folder located in my instructions below.

In Finder go to Applications
Right click on Adobe Illustrator CS6
Now click "show package contents"
Click the blue folder labeled "contents"
In the folder labeled "Frameworks" there is a folder labeled "amtlib.framework". Replace this folder with the cracked "amtlib.framework" folder i mentioned earlier.
And that's what I did.

I didn't do any of the route blocking.

But if you go System Preferences/ Security & Privacy/ click the tab "firewall" and unlock the lock (located at the lower left of the window) to make changes. Then click "Firewall Options". Click the "+" symbol on the left. Now under applications tab select Adobe Illustrator CS6 and click Add.
Once illustrator is added, to the right of it there will be a small up and down arrow. click it. and Click "block incoming connections".
That will keep illustrator from sending info out.

I did the same when i installed Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 4. (which all work fine)

Password if needed:

Back to top Go down
Adobe Illustrator CS6 16.0.0 Final (Eng Jpn) Mac Os X
Page 1 of 1